Terms & conditions
1. The sales agreement is concluded between you and UAM Czech Republic, s.r.o., Limuzská 8/2110, 100 00 Praha 10-Strašnice, Czech Republic, Europe, registered in the companies register at Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 73902, national ID 26141680.
2. We offer .NET Micro Framework related products. Products not listed in the catalogue can be ordered if and only if there are available from companies supplying .NET Micro Framework related products.
3. If not marked otherwise, all prices are with VAT included.
4. All prices you agree with during the ordering process are final and guaranteed not be changed later.
5. The binding currency is CZK. Other currencies are displayed for your convenience only and cannot be guaranteed. The exchange rate provider is the Česká spořitelna, a.s. bank.
6. For the purposes of VAT exclusion, billing address apply.
7. All buyers outside the European Union (more precisely the European Community VAT territories) are eligible for purchasing without VAT. Your order should be automatically placed without VAT. If it is not the case, contact us before submitting the order.
8. Buyers in the Czech Republic are obligated to purchase with VAT.
9. All other buyers are obligated to purchase with VAT, unless they are assigned a valid VAT ID. If VIES validates the VAT ID, your order will be automatically placed without VAT.
10. We accept and strongly prefer orders placed through this site.
11. We accept e-mail orders at email@example.com. If your order includes prices, make sure the values in CZK are not lower than prices in the catalogue, and that you handle the above VAT rules and shipping costs correctly. Otherwise your order cannot be accepted.
12. We accept paper orders at UAM Czech Republic, s.r.o., Limuzská 8/2110, 100 00 Praha 10-Strašnice, Czech Republic. If your order includes prices, make sure the values in CZK are not lower than prices in the catalogue, and that you handle the above VAT rules and shipping costs correctly. Otherwise your order cannot be accepted.
13. We accept telefax orders at +420 272 702 597. If your order includes prices, make sure the values in CZK are not lower than prices in the catalogue, and that you handle the above VAT rules and shipping costs correctly. Otherwise your order cannot be accepted.
14. You can cancel your order or any part of it until it is shipped. You will be informed about shipments.
15. Personal pick-up is termporarily not available.
16. For your maximum savings, a few shipping options marked as document free are available. They are just as reliable as the other shipping options, but they are not insured, nontrackable and, most importantly, without any legal evidence that the order was actually shipped. If you wish to use them, a confirmation that you received the package is needed during submitting the order.
17. Shipping via services without guaranteed delivery time usually takes one week to arrive. We are not responsible for any delays at customs.
18. PPL CZ, s.r.o. is local DHL's partner. Packages will be delivered via DHL in foreign countries.
19. If you have a TNT, FedEx, DHL or UPS account number, we can ship using these couriers. Choose personal pick-up and leave the account number in notes. If the account number turns out not to be valid, your order will be cancelled.
20. Invoice will be in CZK as required by law. Council Directive 2006/112/EC says any currency should be accepted on the invoice, articles 230 and 91.
21. Your order will not be shipped unless fully paid. The only exception is cash on delivery service available to few countries as shown during submitting the order.
22. If you want to pay via foreign bank transfer, make sure you fully pay the order by paying in CZK currency and with OUR dispositions. If you are not able to influence the bank order currency or dispositions, do not use bank transfer. Any bank fees charged due to not using OUR dispositions or currency differences by not using CZK currency will prevent your order to be shipped. By selecting the bank transfer payment option, you agree all the bank fees to be on your side.
23. We accept cash in both CZK and EUR at UAM Czech Republic, s.r.o., Limuzská 8/2110, 100 00 Praha 10-Strašnice, Czech Republic.
24. Support is provided by the product manufacturers. See support links on product pages in the catalogue.
25. According to Article 2165 of Law Nº 89/2012 Coll., consumers have the right to return bought products for warranty, at UAM Czech Republic, s.r.o., Limuzská 8/2110, 100 00 Praha 10-Strašnice, Czech Republic.
26. According to the same Article, the warranty period for consumers is two years.
27. Products will be sent for warranty claim to their manufacturers, which influences the warranty claim approval period. That is set to two months according to the Article 19 p. (3) of Law Nº 634/1992 Coll.
28. If your claims turns out not to be justified, you will be able to pick-up the product personally, or pay shipping expenses to return it back to you.
29. Warranty and return conditions for company and other customers are handled directly by the products manufacturers. See vendor links on product pages in the catalogue.
30. We will not send any marketing or other materials to any contact information you provide.
31. Your contact information might be shared with product manufacturers for support and warranty purposes. This includes countries outside the European Union.
32. Information you provide is processed according to Law Nº 101/2000 Coll. about personal data privacy.
33. According to Article 1829 of Law Nº 89/2012 Coll., consumers have the right to cancel the sales agreement and return bought products within 14 days without any reason. The cancellation must be in written form. Shipping costs are not part of the compensation.
34. According to Article 1826 ibidem, we inform you that:
- Your order is archived. Customers with registered account can revise their past orders.
- Ordering through this site consists of selecting products, supplying addresses, choosing shipping method, payment method and revising your order summary, including agreement with these terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions and so the sales agreement are available in English and Czech language.
- You will be presented your order summary before submitting, with the ability to correct any of the information you provided.
- These terms and conditions are available online at http://shop.microframework.eu/Terms.aspx.
||Item was added
to the .